ADHD Effect on Marriage Couples' Self Study Course Finally Available!
Submitted by MelissaOrlov on Mon, 07/02/2012 - 16:52
Couples who are struggling with the impact of ADHD in their relationship will be delighted to hear that I have just completed an in-depth self-study course that can help them turn their marriage around. Based on the live ADHD Effect seminar that I have been giving for several years, the self-study course is designed to help you finally move away from the destructive patterns you've developed in your relationship - even if you feel you're really in a rut. It's an intensive course - including seven lectures, notes pages, worksheets, homework and specific readings all designed to move you from where you are now to a better, more caring and less ADHD-impacted relationship.
This is a course that changes lives, and now you can do it at your own pace. (Read more below)
For those who need the extra 'push' of a schedule created by me, I will offer a version of this course in which you complement the self-study lectures with weekly live question and answer sessions with me. So you can take one lecture per week and one Q&A a week to help cement your progress.
Here are just a few of the things you'll learn in either version of this course:
- how to eliminate the worst patterns between you, such as Parent/Child and the Chore Wars
- what good treatment for ADHD looks like
- how to help an ADHD partner become reliable again, rather than "consistently inconsistent"
- the role that anger plays in your relationship and how to eradicate it from your lives
- how to improve communication between you
- ways to improve your intimate and sexual connections
Don't just take my word for it - read what couples who have taken the live course write about the experience. To find out all the details, or to register, just go to this ADHD Effect couples' seminar link.