couples therapist UK

Hi there,

I'm new to this forum (been a fan of the books for a while though) so this is a shot in the dark.

Can anyone recommend a couples therapist in the UK please?

Ideally they'd have to specialise in on or more of these - ADHD, autism, bipolar, depression, PTSD. 

Many thanks.