Books on co-dependence
- The classic, and best, book about co-dependence is Codependent No More. This is relevant for couples struggling with parenr/child dynamics. f
- The chapter on Setting Boundaries and Finding Your Own Voices in The ADHD Effect on Marriage is also very helpful for addressing parent/child issues.
You may also like...
- ADHD Effect couples tele-seminar, which spends a good deal of time on ellminating parent/child dynamics
- Blog post: What's the Difference Between Reminding and Nagging?
- Blog post: Pursuit-Retreat Patterns Will Destroy Your Marriage
- Blog post: How Do We Tell 'Normal' Anger fomr 'ADHD Anger'?