(technical help at bottom of this page)
When ADHD is in the mix, knowledge is power. Here’s how we help you understand and improve your relationship:
- Couples 8-week tele-seminar - taught live by Melissa Orlov and designed to help you change your lives for the better. Learn what works for couples impacted by ADHD and ask all of your questions.
- We also offer support groups, counseling, referrals and more - go to the "Help for Couples' menu bar for details
- Books – two award winning books focused on how adult ADHD impacts relationships and what you can do as a couple (including audio version, see home page)
- Online treatment guide – information about optimizing treatment of ADHD
- Blog posts – Melissa and other experts write about issues facing couples impacted by ADHD – start at the ‘start here’ and ‘favorite posts’ categories listed at the bottom of the home page
- Forum - Our forum provides a community for people to discuss their experiences as people with ADHD or as people living with partners who have ADHD. Note – the forum can be pretty raw. If you find a comment is difficult for you, we suggest you move on to something else or respond (politely) in a way that furthers the conversation. (See posting rules below.)
Registering at the Site (free)
Please register on the home page and join our conversation – but please DO NOT use your email address or full name as your user name!
Please Observe our Posting Rules
NEW RULE as of 10/17/16: Posts will generally not be removed for personal reasons. We remove spam, personal attacks, links, self-promotion and advertising with regularity. We will no longer remove posts simply because people change their mind or don’t want a partner to read what they wrote. SO…please DON’T post in a way that you wouldn’t want your partner to read, should s/he see it.
- Write about your personal experiences - no gross generalizations, please!
- No personal attacks
- Helpful hints encouraged
- Be civil and respectful, even when writing about difficult topics
- No email or phone contact information. Most links will be removed.
- REMEMBER - your partner may read what you post - please choose your words carefully!
We reserve the right to remove posts that we believe are too offensive, and will also remove any post that attacks another poster. Also, posting on this site gives us permission to use your words anonymously in blog posts or books.
Remember, this site is not medical advice. If you need medical advice, please see your doctor.
Find the Joy You’ve Lost
Once you know the specifics about how ADHD impacts your marriage YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR FUTURE. Melissa’s own story - from being in a completely dysfunctional marriage to having a marriage that is stronger and happier than she could have imagined - is only one example. She’s seen this happen over and over again.
Privacy: We will never sell your email address or use it for any purpose for which you have not given us permission.
More info about posters: To find out more about a specific user posting in the forums, click on their user name.
Reporting posts: If you think a post violates our posting rules, report it by clicking on "report" and we will review it.
Changing user name, email or account details: Click on "my account" at the top of the home page and you will find your details. You can edit your user information and passwords (under "edit"), download purchased files by clicking on 'files' (audiobooks), and more.
Find a purchased course or book file: Log onto the site, then go to 'my account' at the very top of the page, then 'my files' to locate your purchased file link and information
Technical help: If you need help with the site, please contact us using the contact form above the site header.