Doctor in MN or help being diagnosed?


I am trying to find someone good in MN that would be able to help diagnose me. I believe I have ADHD. I think I have had it all my life. I just started college and if I thought it was obvious before it is even more painfully obvious now. I want to be able to focus and do good at my schooling this time or I feel like I'm wasting my time. As a child I never knew what the issue was and my parents weren't clued in either. If anyone has any advice I would greatly appreciate it. I'm so tired of suffering. It isn't only affecting me but it's deeply affecting my marriage. I have tried to talk to my regular doctor and he gave me more antidepressants. I don't know how to help him understand that isn't going to help me.