There is NO better resource for learning how to improve your ADHD-impacted relationship than my upcoming couples seminar! And it starts in one week - on JANUARY 15TH!
Why wait? I've been honing this seminar for 10 years - to make sure you get the latest, the best and the most helpful information on topics such as:
- How to identify what's ADHD - and what's not
- How to communicate without putting each other on the defensive
- What's underneath all that anger, and how to calm things down
- How to reconnect and rebuild trust in each other
- Why parent/child dynamics are so destructive, and how to get out of them
- Making sure each of you gets heard by the other partner
- Ways to overcome (and respond to) distraction
- How to connect with more affection and deal with the problems that have led to less sex than you expected
- What great treatment for ADHD looks like (including a worksheet to help you build your treatment plan)
That's just the start. Go to this seminar page to see what else the two of you can learn to improve your relationship.
The course is given by conference call - so very easy to take from home, work...anywhere you are. And I record every session, just in case you miss one.
If you have questions, please send them along - I'm happy to answer them for you.
P.S. I provide a 100% refund up to the third session, so there is NO RISK WHATSOEVER to simply trying it out to see if it's what you need. Register here.