Ready to learn how to improve your relationship? My acclaimed ADHD Effect couples seminar can give you the tools you need to do so!
"Better than any therapy session we've had. It was filled with practical information and the approach was right on."
The seminar starts MARCH 26th and is likely to be the smallest sized class I've had in over a decade. To encourage your participation, and because you've registered for seminar reminders, I'm offering a rare discount of $30 - just use the code ALL30 at registration (make sure to click 'apply'!) You can read more and register here.
"...I have my best friend back."
Here are just a few of the things you'll learn in this upcoming class (and note...I won't be giving it again until October!):
- How to stop an argument before it gets out of control
- New tools for getting out of parent/child dynamics and why that's so important
- What the latest in treatment research says you should do to manage ADHD
- How to communicate more effectively in everyday life
- How to stop the chore wars
"Your class had life-changing effects on our marriage. Thank you!"
The seminar is given by phone, and I record all sessions, as well. If you want to try it, I offer a 100% refund up to the third session. Really, it's a win/win/win/win...(you get the idea!) I'm happy to answer any questions you might have - just contact me here.
Hope you'll join in!