Don't miss this spring's live couples seminar, given by Zoom. It starts Monday night, March 13, then runs on Tuesday evenings after that. Start time is 7:30pm eastern. You can register here.
There are lots of great reasons to take my seminar now rather than in the Fall...
- Spring class sizes are always significantly smaller - so it's easy to ask questions live and talk with Melissa about your issues
- You can head into summer with new relationship skills and improved communication (all the better to enjoy those BBQs with family and friends!)
- The Fall is a long way off...why wait any longer to start finding that joy you seek?
Why not join so many other couples who have learned:
- the skills and inspiration to get away from parent-child dynamics
- how to better manage ADHD
- how to rebuild trust
- what to do with all those high emotions in ADHD relationships...
...and so much more.
Learn more about my couples seminar for couples impacted by ADHD and feel free to contact me if you have questions.
With warm wishes,
P.S. I know that budgets are tightening up again. If finances are getting in the way of your taking this course, please contact me.