Don't miss my upcoming seminar for couples impacted by ADHD! If you are struggling with your relationship, this course could really help you learn to find joy together again...it has helped many couples before you. Here's just a little bit of what you'll learn:
- why you are always arguing, and how to get out of it
- what communication skills you need to succeed when ADHD is in your relationship
- why there might be lying in your relationship, and what to do about it
- why retreating from your partner, or responding defensively don't work...and how to bring your issues forward
- how rebuilding trust is just a bit different when ADHD is present
- what optimal ADHD treatment consists of
- why it take two, and how your interactions can put in both in a downward spiral...and, of course, how to change that
- effective ways to partner together to tame your interactions and find joy again
- how to start changing your sexual interactions
Perhaps best of all, throughout the course you will get a chance to ask all your questions - about your own relationship issue - both live and in written format.
You can find out more about this seminar, including what past participants have said about it, at this link. The course is designed to shift your relationship into a new, and better, direction in just 8 weeks. It's given by phone (VERY convenient!), and each session is recorded so you can listen later if you miss a session.
If you have questions about the seminar, please feel free to email me at [email protected].