This is a reminder that the ADHD Effect Couples' Seminar Session 8 materials are available to view in the seminar classroom!
*This is the final session!*
Also, you can still submit questions to the third written Q&A. (More information below).
You can sign in to the seminar classroom here: https://seminars.adhdmarriage.com/users/sign_in.
FINAL Session 8 information:
- Materials: The materials are in the folder titled: "Session 8: Conflict intimacy; sex and desire, more conversational skills; next steps."
- Live Lesson: This week's Zoom link for the live lesson–on Wed., Dec 15, 2021 at 8:00 PM ET–can be found in the folder titled: "All live lesson Zoom links."
- Live Lesson Recording: After Wednesday's live lesson, the video recording of the lesson will be posted for you to access in the Session 8 folder within 24 hours.
Q&A #3 reminder:
- You can still submit your questions to written Q&A #3 until 9am ET on Sat. Dec 18th. You can find it in the folder titled "Session 6 written Q&A submissions."
- We will notify you by email when the completed Q&A #3 is ready and posted in the seminar classroom.
- Though this week is the final session, you'll still have access to classroom materials for an another 3-4 months.
- I recommend downloading materials from the classroom so you can refer to them outside of the seminar classroom (for personal use only).
Thank you so much for all of your participation in this seminar. I've really enjoyed working with all of you this fall, and I look forward to meeting with you for our final session this Wednesday!