The ADHD Women’s Palooza starts next weeks - February 24 - 29, 2020!
The title of my interview is: The Just Right Relationship and will air Tuesday, February 25th @ 8PM EDT.
Clear the week of February 24 – February 29, 2020 for an amazing collection of experts and fresh new topics.
Hosted by my friend and colleague, Linda Roggli of ADDiva.net , the ADHD Women’s Palooza set out to change the way the world looks at feminine ADHD –and it is succeeding!
This year’s Palooza goes over the top with experts discussing everything from “Oversharing-TMI” to Cognitive Behavioral Therapy. Here is just a sample of the topics on tap for 2020:
- Sex Worth Paying Attention To!
- “I’ll Do It” Our tendency to take on other’s projects
- Do You Overshare? TMI (Too Much Information)?
- Working Memory tips for ADHD Women
- Be Your Own ADHD Coach
- 8 Ways to Find the Right Job
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for ADHD Women
- Women’s ADHD Wellness
- The Trauma of Living an ADHD Life
- Seven Habits Revisited for ADHD Women
- Suicide Prevention for ADHD women
- Develop Your Psychic ADHD Powers
- Do You Know How to Relax or Just ‘Numb Out?’
….and that’s just the tip of the iceberg.
It is an extraordinary week of insight and answers exclusively for women with ADHD presented by more than two dozen ADHD experts, including Sari Solden, Terry Matlen, Laurie Dupar, Drs. Stephanie Sarkis, Jeff Copper, Roberto Olivardia, Mary Solanto, Sharon Saline, Caroline Maguire, Ari Tuckman and many more…
Find out how YOUR life can change when you learn about ADHD from the top experts in the world.
Move forward with hope, confidence and passion (and compassion for yourself!).
Register by clicking HERE.