Get into Action!
Overview - Build Habits that Last
The program, run over two months, includes:
- A Proven Coaching Process that emphasizes a balance of action and learning
- A Cutting Edge ADHD Model to better understand your unique ADHD experience
- A Cognitive Profile Survey ($69 value) to understand and leverage your unique cognitive strengths
- A Small Group format that promotes individual attention and a wealth of collective wisdom
- Follow-Up Accountability Sessions embedded in the 8 sessions to solidify new habit development
This experience takes a strengths-based approach to implementing and continuing the progress you wish to make in managing ADHD.
Cam Gott, a thought leader in positive accountability, has a 20+ year history of effectively using coaching techniques to support some of the most successful professionals and entrepreneurs challenged by ADHD. Cam's focus is supporting clients to make the changes they want to make - and help them create the systems and emotional structure that makes those changes stick using his AEC model for change. He teaches other coaching for several organizations, and hosts the podcast Translating ADHD. More on Cameron Gott here.
Logistics and Dates
75 minute Tele-Classes (a mix of instruction, discussion, coaching, designing actions and accountability)
- 8 consecutive Tuesdays @ 8:30 pm Eastern time
- 1/14/20 - 3/3/20
Pricing and Registration
This class is limited to 10 individuals. The registration fee for the New Habit Group Coaching is $525 ($485 for early bird registration that ends 1/10/20). The registration fee includes:
- 8 tele-classes
- Built-in accountability sessions
- A cognitive survey ($69 value)
- Accountability fieldwork for habit building
- A unique, tested teaching process
Refund policy: Full refunds are offered up to 24 hours before the start of the program.
"Since the class ended, I've been really successful in maintaining most of the habits I was hoping to lock in. It feels amazing! It's helped lay a foundation that's enabling me to change the arc I was on. My depression has been steadily lifting, my relationship with my wife has been improving, my self-confidence has been building, and my ability to be reflectively aware during different stages of tasks has also grown."
"I found his approach to coaching us very calming and positive."