Get into Action!
Overview - Build Habits that Last
The program, run over two months, includes:
- A Proven Coaching Process that emphasizes a balance of action and learning
- A Cutting Edge ADHD Model to better understand your unique ADHD experience
- A Cognitive Profile Survey ($69 value) to understand and leverage your unique cognitive strengths
- A Small Group format that promotes individual attention and a wealth of collective wisdom
- Follow-Up Accountability Sessions embedded in the 8 sessions to solidify new habit development
This experience takes a strengths-based approach to implementing and continuing the progress you wish to make in managing ADHD.
Cam Gott, a thought leader in positive accountability, has a 20+ year history of effectively using coaching techniques to support some of the most successful professionals and entrepreneurs challenged by ADHD. Cam's focus is supporting clients to make the changes they want to make - and help them create the systems and emotional structure that makes those changes stick. He is a founding member of The Avalon Institute, a leadership initiative that celebrates cognitive diversity. Cam also mentors ADHD coaches-in-training and speaks and teaches on a variety of topics including coaching, leadership, accountability and his AEC Model for Change. More on Cameron Gott here.
Logistics and Dates
75 minute Tele-Classes (a mix of instruction, discussion, coaching, designing actions and accountability)
- 8 consecutive Tuesdays @ 8:30 pm EDT
- 9/10/19 - 10/29/19
Pricing and Registration
This class is limited to 10 individuals. The registration fee for the New Habit Group Coaching is $525 ($485 for early bird registration that ends 9/1/19). The registration fee includes:
- 8 tele-classes
- Built-in accountability sessions
- A cognitive survey ($69 value)
- Accountability fieldwork for habit building
- A unique, tested teaching process
Refund policy: Full refunds are offered up to 24 hours before the start of the program.