Help for my baby

Help I have a one year old daughter and an ex partner who suffers with undiagnosed ADHD. He is creating chaos around my parenting experience. He fails to communicate clearly, misses arranged visits with no notice I only find out when he is late an text to ask where he is to be met with the response that he wasn't supposed to come that day. He is oppositional prone to violent and aggressive outbreaks and has been threatening me and bullying me continuously. I have tried to engage him with his daughter but unless he gets completely his own way ie to her detriment as ignoring her routines and putting her safety in danger as he is distracted while she is in his care, he threatens me with court.

I am at my wits end and do not know how to safeguard my daughter who he treats like a toy that he has passing mad interest in and then long periods of no interest at all.


I don't want her damaged by his behaviour.

But I don't know what the solution is.the idea of court is very stressful and I can't afford representation. I currently raise my daughter with no support and no financial support from him.

What do people suggest and what experiences have people had?