Need Help in Colorado Fast!

My wife has ADHD and it has never been treated properly (she really just found out she had it). We need an ADHD specialist. We are tired of using doctors that "sort of know about it" and just throw medicine at you. Can anyone recommend a specailist in the Denver Metro area? Thanks A Insanely Frustrated Husband about to Loose it :-)