Thank you

I just came across this site and have been reading the posts in tears. After 35 years of marriage, after the pain after the frustration after the gut bending fury, It finally has a name. What kind of a professional evaluates him for ADD? 


See a psychiatrist.  They can diagnose, prescribe medication, and provide treatment.