Let me first open with what most of you already expect from someone with ADD :). I will do my best but make no promises to make updates to this on a weekly basis.
Purpose: my goal is to try and articulate on a weekly basis what goes through the mind of someone with ADD. I hope over time this information will catalogue the struggles, successes, failures and experiences associated with treating and changing ADD behaviors.
Style: journal style with limited structure no committed topic on a weekly basis.
Feedback: I welcome any feedback and will do my best to respond to questions posted. I only ask that we try to stay true to the purpose of the thread and any detailed discussion can be taken to new post "if needed".
- Name: ADD Husband
- Age: Early 30's
- Location: US
- Married: Yes 4 years
- Kids: Yes 3
- ADD: Yes diagnosed at 16 (prior to 2010 I had treated only through natural supplements)
- Treatment: Dexedrine ER, Monthly Therapy Visits, Required Reading By Therapist (all 3 have been going for 2 years)
- Work: Yes (never had problems at work have always held jobs consistently and get promoted every few years)
- Education: Yes (got a masters/bachelors while single early 20's in 4 years only treating with natural methods)
- Other relevant treatments: Low-T currently treated via weekly test. administration (self)
All future post will be content as described above. Thanks for the read and I hope it helps.