Ready to learn how to improve your relationship? My acclaimed ADHD Effect couples seminar can give you the tools you need to do so!
"Better than any therapy session we've had. It was filled with practical information and the approach was right on."
The seminar starts MARCH 26th and is likely to be the smallest sized class I've had in over a decade. That means even more chances to ask all your questions - which I promise to answer (yes, every one you ask). And since I won't give the seminar again until the Fall, now is the time to register. I know you're probably busy this spring, but I record all of the sessions, so if you miss one (or more) you will still get all of the great tips and information you need.
"...I have my best friend back."
Here are just a few of the things you'll learn in this upcoming class:
- How to stop an argument before it gets out of control
- New tools for getting out of parent/child dynamics and why that's so important
- What the latest in treatment research says you should do to manage ADHD
- How to communicate more effectively in everyday life
- How to stop the chore wars
"Your class had life-changing effects on our marriage. Thank you!"
There is no downside. If you want to try it, I offer a 100% refund up to the third session. Really, it's a win/win/win/win...(you get the idea!) I'm happy to answer any questions you might have about the seminar - just contact me.
Hope you'll join in!