The ADHD Effect on Couples Continuing Education Seminar includes six sessions of intensive and exciting learning about the most effective ways to work with couples impacted by adult ADHD plus an optional BONUS SESSION in which participants bring their cases to discuss.
- Outstanding faculty lead all sessions (see agenda for more details)
- Convenient format
- Electronic course materials, including tools for your practice
- Three books - The ADHD Effect on Marriage and Delivered from Distraction and ADHD in Adults: What the Science Says
- 21 continuing education credits (see this link for more details about CE sponsorship and requirements)
PLUS - All course graduates receive a listing in the referral area of the www.adhdmarriage.com website
Who Should Register
The registration fee for the seminar is $349 with the early registration discount (registration fees will be $369 starting March 15).
The phone line used in this course is not a toll-free number, so call fees may apply.
- This seminar is intended for professionals. If you are a member of a couple seeking assistance, please go to the couples seminar.
- Go to the registration button below and pay via PayPal or credit card
- A confirmation will be sent to THE EMAIL ADDRESS YOU USED WITH PAYPAL within 48 hours
- As part of our confirmation we will send an email link for you to use to fill in registration details. Please complete the information as soon after your registration as you can - it will only take a couple of minutes.