- Log in to post new content in the forum.
Recent Posts
- Chaos & Capacity by: Off the roller ... 19 hours ago
- Feeling hopeless after moving cross country for her by: Chervil 2 weeks ago
- Update: Finances & the Basement Project by: 2Independent 3 weeks ago
- ADHD, a Breakup, and Trying to Win My Partner Back by: JulienS 1 month ago
- Ex husband with ADHD doesn’t understand what he’s done to me by: Swedish coast 1 month ago
- "Mankeeping" by: 2Independent 1 month ago
- Unmedicated and hitting breaking point by: lostandlonely1 1 month ago
- I'm scared & so very tired by: 2Independent 1 month ago
- ADHD Fiancé broke off our Engagement by text whilst over Medicated on Elvanse by: StarGirl1996 2 months ago
- I think I waited too long. by: ctrapper 2 months ago
- I can't be my husband's advocate by: Sanguine 2 months ago
- End of long relationship by: Neuchatel81 2 months ago
- Chaos & Capacity by: Off the roller ... 19 hours ago
- Massive hyperfocusing - wife DX by: pfoel 1 day ago
- Things you have found helped you and you’re spouse with ADHD by: pathc 6 days ago
- Alternative Treatment by: J 1 week ago
- What Can I Do About People Thinking I Am Mentally ill when I am not? by: beachygirl96 2 weeks ago
- Feeling hopeless after moving cross country for her by: Chervil 2 weeks ago
- Fear of taking on too much by: Swedish coast 2 weeks ago
- Update: Finances & the Basement Project by: 2Independent 3 weeks ago
- ADHD, a Breakup, and Trying to Win My Partner Back by: JulienS 1 month ago
- the kids by: honestly 1 month ago
- Ex husband with ADHD doesn’t understand what he’s done to me by: Swedish coast 1 month ago
- "Mankeeping" by: 2Independent 1 month ago
- More than just hyperfocus. by: J
- I like to make people smile by: J
- thanks by: pfoel
- yes its very difficult when by: pfoel
- thanks - yeh we sort of do by: pfoel
- i feel for you by: honestly
- Intrigued by the singleness by: Off the roller ...
- Frustrating by: Off the roller ...
- Thanks for making me smile, J by: Off the roller ...
- I've struggled with this too... by: Off the roller ...
- Authentic self by: Swedish coast
- Divide chores? by: Swedish coast
| Topic | Replies | Last reply | |
|---|---|---|---|
Hot topic
|
By copingSAH 13 years 3 months ago
|
298 | By Resigned2B 12 years 4 months ago |
Hot topic
|
By Linsy 13 years 1 month ago
|
13 | By BW 12 years 4 months ago |
Normal topic
|
By I'm So Exhausted 12 years 4 months ago
|
4 | By copingSAH 12 years 4 months ago |
Hot topic
|
By dedelight4 12 years 4 months ago
|
6 | By kellyj 12 years 4 months ago |
Hot topic
|
By hawaiianbluemoon15 12 years 4 months ago
|
30 | By kellyj 12 years 4 months ago |
Normal topic
|
By I'm So Exhausted 12 years 4 months ago
|
0 | n/a |
Normal topic
|
By Light 12 years 7 months ago
|
4 | By wbwhiteii 12 years 4 months ago |
Normal topic
|
By lulu18 12 years 4 months ago
|
2 | By snsforever916 12 years 4 months ago |
Hot topic
|
By Anonymous (not verified) 12 years 4 months ago
|
9 | By snsforever916 12 years 4 months ago |
Normal topic
|
By Anonymous (not verified) 12 years 4 months ago
|
1 | By Mapper (not verified) 12 years 4 months ago |



