- Log in to post new content in the forum.
Recent Posts
- Feeling hopeless after moving cross country for her by: Chervil 1 week ago
- Update: Finances & the Basement Project by: 2Independent 3 weeks ago
- ADHD, a Breakup, and Trying to Win My Partner Back by: JulienS 1 month ago
- Ex husband with ADHD doesn’t understand what he’s done to me by: Swedish coast 1 month ago
- "Mankeeping" by: 2Independent 1 month ago
- Unmedicated and hitting breaking point by: lostandlonely1 1 month ago
- I'm scared & so very tired by: 2Independent 1 month ago
- ADHD Fiancé broke off our Engagement by text whilst over Medicated on Elvanse by: StarGirl1996 2 months ago
- I think I waited too long. by: ctrapper 2 months ago
- I can't be my husband's advocate by: Sanguine 2 months ago
- End of long relationship by: Neuchatel81 2 months ago
- Discarded like a piece of trash by: sometimesinphase 2 months ago
- Things you have found helped you and you’re spouse with ADHD by: pathc 4 days ago
- Alternative Treatment by: J 6 days ago
- What Can I Do About People Thinking I Am Mentally ill when I am not? by: beachygirl96 1 week ago
- Feeling hopeless after moving cross country for her by: Chervil 1 week ago
- Fear of taking on too much by: Swedish coast 2 weeks ago
- Update: Finances & the Basement Project by: 2Independent 3 weeks ago
- ADHD, a Breakup, and Trying to Win My Partner Back by: JulienS 1 month ago
- the kids by: honestly 1 month ago
- Ex husband with ADHD doesn’t understand what he’s done to me by: Swedish coast 1 month ago
- "Mankeeping" by: 2Independent 1 month ago
- Unmedicated and hitting breaking point by: lostandlonely1 1 month ago
- Mitochondria/ATP Support by: J 1 month ago
- Border Collie Puppy by: J
- Connection by: 1Melody1
- Impulsivity by: J
- Not conforming by: Swedish coast
- I forgot to mention.... by: J
- You Hit the Bullseye Swedish by: J
- In-laws and showing her that I am serious by: Chervil
- What helped by: Swedish coast
- PCD by: RATTZ7
- In your element by: Swedish coast
- Painfully aware of the clock by: Chervil
- Other side of the coin by: Chervil
| Topic | Replies | Last reply | |
|---|---|---|---|
Hot topic
|
By irrelephant 13 years 4 weeks ago
|
14 | By MelissaOrlov 13 years 3 weeks ago |
Normal topic
|
By I'm So Exhausted 13 years 3 weeks ago
|
4 | By I'm So Exhausted (not verified) 13 years 3 weeks ago |
Normal topic
|
By jennalemon 13 years 1 month ago
|
4 | By irrelephant 13 years 3 weeks ago |
Normal topic
|
By Sueann 13 years 1 month ago
|
4 | By Sueann 13 years 1 month ago |
Normal topic
|
By Linsy 13 years 1 month ago
|
1 | By lovehurtsalotwi... 13 years 1 month ago |
Normal topic
|
By radames 13 years 1 month ago
|
0 | n/a |
Normal topic
|
By I'm So Exhausted 13 years 1 month ago
|
1 | By logicalinks 13 years 1 month ago |
Hot topic
|
By Grrr 13 years 2 months ago
|
7 | By Grrr 13 years 1 month ago |
Normal topic
|
By rambleon123 13 years 1 month ago
|
3 | By tfarmer 13 years 1 month ago |
Hot topic
|
By terrasig 13 years 1 month ago
|
6 | By terrasig 13 years 1 month ago |



