- Log in to post new content in the forum.
Recent Posts
- Feeling hopeless after moving cross country for her by: Chervil 6 days ago
- Update: Finances & the Basement Project by: 2Independent 2 weeks ago
- ADHD, a Breakup, and Trying to Win My Partner Back by: JulienS 3 weeks ago
- Ex husband with ADHD doesn’t understand what he’s done to me by: Swedish coast 1 month ago
- "Mankeeping" by: 2Independent 1 month ago
- Unmedicated and hitting breaking point by: lostandlonely1 1 month ago
- I'm scared & so very tired by: 2Independent 1 month ago
- ADHD Fiancé broke off our Engagement by text whilst over Medicated on Elvanse by: StarGirl1996 1 month ago
- I think I waited too long. by: ctrapper 1 month ago
- I can't be my husband's advocate by: Sanguine 2 months ago
- End of long relationship by: Neuchatel81 2 months ago
- Discarded like a piece of trash by: sometimesinphase 2 months ago
- What Can I Do About People Thinking I Am Mentally ill when I am not? by: beachygirl96 6 days ago
- Feeling hopeless after moving cross country for her by: Chervil 6 days ago
- Fear of taking on too much by: Swedish coast 1 week ago
- Update: Finances & the Basement Project by: 2Independent 2 weeks ago
- ADHD, a Breakup, and Trying to Win My Partner Back by: JulienS 3 weeks ago
- the kids by: honestly 4 weeks ago
- Ex husband with ADHD doesn’t understand what he’s done to me by: Swedish coast 1 month ago
- "Mankeeping" by: 2Independent 1 month ago
- Unmedicated and hitting breaking point by: lostandlonely1 1 month ago
- Mitochondria/ATP Support by: J 1 month ago
- I'm scared & so very tired by: 2Independent 1 month ago
- Business endeavor by: Neuchatel81 1 month ago
- Painfully aware of the clock by: Chervil
- Other side of the coin by: Chervil
- Community by: Swedish coast
- I feel like I’ve just read a by: pathc
- You comfort me too! by: 1Melody1
- Thank you Melody by: Swedish coast
- It's not quite the same by: 1Melody1
- Apology Unneccesary by: J
- That is fair, and I apologize by: Chervil
- Allow people to be wrong by: J
- Living Intentionally by: J
- OMG thank you! I honestly by: Chervil
| Topic | Replies | Last reply | |
|---|---|---|---|
Hot topic
|
By BreadBaker 16 years 1 month ago
|
9 | By Boulder_ADHDr 16 years 1 month ago |
Normal topic
|
By notavictim 16 years 1 month ago
|
0 | n/a |
Normal topic
|
By Cathryn 16 years 1 month ago
|
5 | By Cathryn 16 years 1 month ago |
Hot topic
|
By Pink 16 years 1 month ago
|
11 | By Pink 16 years 1 month ago |
Normal topic
|
By jsutton15 16 years 1 month ago
|
1 | By skoonix 16 years 1 month ago |
Normal topic
|
By Linsy 16 years 1 month ago
|
5 | By Clarity 16 years 1 month ago |
Hot topic
|
By Hoping4More 16 years 2 months ago
|
65 | By Clarity 16 years 1 month ago |
Normal topic
|
By nomadica 16 years 1 month ago
|
2 | By sarah2418 16 years 1 month ago |
Hot topic
|
By Lucy Lu 16 years 1 month ago
|
15 | By MelissaOrlov 16 years 1 month ago |
Hot topic
|
By blueroses4me 16 years 1 month ago
|
24 | By ephesys 16 years 1 month ago |



