- Log in to post new content in the forum.
Recent Posts
- Feeling hopeless after moving cross country for her by: Chervil 1 week ago
- Update: Finances & the Basement Project by: 2Independent 2 weeks ago
- ADHD, a Breakup, and Trying to Win My Partner Back by: JulienS 4 weeks ago
- Ex husband with ADHD doesn’t understand what he’s done to me by: Swedish coast 1 month ago
- "Mankeeping" by: 2Independent 1 month ago
- Unmedicated and hitting breaking point by: lostandlonely1 1 month ago
- I'm scared & so very tired by: 2Independent 1 month ago
- ADHD Fiancé broke off our Engagement by text whilst over Medicated on Elvanse by: StarGirl1996 1 month ago
- I think I waited too long. by: ctrapper 2 months ago
- I can't be my husband's advocate by: Sanguine 2 months ago
- End of long relationship by: Neuchatel81 2 months ago
- Discarded like a piece of trash by: sometimesinphase 2 months ago
- Things you have found helped you and you’re spouse with ADHD by: pathc 3 days ago
- Alternative Treatment by: J 4 days ago
- What Can I Do About People Thinking I Am Mentally ill when I am not? by: beachygirl96 1 week ago
- Feeling hopeless after moving cross country for her by: Chervil 1 week ago
- Fear of taking on too much by: Swedish coast 2 weeks ago
- Update: Finances & the Basement Project by: 2Independent 2 weeks ago
- ADHD, a Breakup, and Trying to Win My Partner Back by: JulienS 4 weeks ago
- the kids by: honestly 1 month ago
- Ex husband with ADHD doesn’t understand what he’s done to me by: Swedish coast 1 month ago
- "Mankeeping" by: 2Independent 1 month ago
- Unmedicated and hitting breaking point by: lostandlonely1 1 month ago
- Mitochondria/ATP Support by: J 1 month ago
- Connection by: 1Melody1
- Impulsivity by: J
- Not conforming by: Swedish coast
- I forgot to mention.... by: J
- You Hit the Bullseye Swedish by: J
- In-laws and showing her that I am serious by: Chervil
- What helped by: Swedish coast
- PCD by: RATTZ7
- In your element by: Swedish coast
- Painfully aware of the clock by: Chervil
- Other side of the coin by: Chervil
- Community by: Swedish coast
| Topic | Replies | Last reply | |
|---|---|---|---|
Hot topic
|
By Christina 15 years 10 months ago
|
45 | By Topaz 15 years 10 months ago |
Hot topic
|
By MariS 15 years 10 months ago
|
14 | By Almost Over Now 15 years 10 months ago |
Hot topic
|
By Sueann 15 years 10 months ago
|
19 | By Sueann 15 years 10 months ago |
Normal topic
|
By pjrt9388 15 years 10 months ago
|
3 | By going crazy 15 years 10 months ago |
Normal topic
|
By pjrt9388 15 years 11 months ago
|
3 | By pjrt9388 15 years 10 months ago |
Hot topic
|
By ebb and flow 15 years 10 months ago
|
47 | By ebb and flow 15 years 10 months ago |
Hot topic
|
By SherriW13 15 years 10 months ago
|
61 | By SherriW13 15 years 10 months ago |
Hot topic
|
By ebb and flow 15 years 10 months ago
|
6 | By SherriW13 15 years 10 months ago |
Hot topic
|
By SherriW13 15 years 10 months ago
|
6 | By I'm So Exhausted (not verified) 15 years 10 months ago |
Normal topic
|
By I'm So Exhausted 15 years 10 months ago
|
1 | By revelation 15 years 10 months ago |



